rytik32,
shuricos
   [Подробнее...]

Страниц: 1 … 90 91 92 93 94 … 118

#2276 20.08.2018 22:58:23

алексей75
Участник форума

Re: Вопросы Морозову М.Э.

Добрый вечер ! В книге Отечественные противоминные корабли (1910-1990) ,автор Юрий Всеволодович Скороход приведена  таблица 7 катера-тральщики периода Великой Отечественной войны специальной постройки и переоборудованные из катеров ВМФ. В ней указаны эти десантные боты и тендеры

#2277 20.08.2018 23:07:55

Botik Petra Velikogo
Адмиралъ
admiral
anna3 stas3b

Ну, тогда это вопрос к нему, а не ко мне: откуда он все это взял.

"Вранье и ложь в пропаганде, агитации и печати дискредитируют партийно-политическую работу, флотскую печать и наносят исключительный вред делу большевистского воспитания масс".

Из директивы заместителя Наркома ВМФ СССР и Начальника Главного политического управления ВМФ армейского комиссара 2 ранга И.В. Рогова.

#2278 20.08.2018 23:20:14

алексей75
Участник форума

По РУС-2 сказано в книге "Цель - корабли. Противостояние Люфтваффе и советского Балтийского флота
Авторы: Михаил Вадимович Зефиров, Н. Н. Баженов, Д. М. Дегтев

#2279 21.08.2018 09:25:50

Botik Petra Velikogo
Адмиралъ
admiral
anna3 stas3b

Лучше бы Вы сослались на архив, а не на этих, весьма тенденциозных авторов.

"Вранье и ложь в пропаганде, агитации и печати дискредитируют партийно-политическую работу, флотскую печать и наносят исключительный вред делу большевистского воспитания масс".

Из директивы заместителя Наркома ВМФ СССР и Начальника Главного политического управления ВМФ армейского комиссара 2 ранга И.В. Рогова.

#2280 22.08.2018 20:41:37

алексей75
Участник форума

Добрый вечер Мирослав Эдуардович! Была модификация ДБ-3 - ЦКБ-54(самолёт сопровождения бомбардировщиков)с оборонительным вооружение похожим на НЕ-111 , наверняка предлогали доработать так все имеющиеся ДБ-3т и ИЛ-4т у нас?

#2281 22.08.2018 21:16:38

Botik Petra Velikogo
Адмиралъ
admiral
anna3 stas3b

Добрый вечер!
И снова Вы знаете больше меня. По-моему, ЦКБ-54 это прототип бомбардировщика. Про самолет сопровождения и все остальные планы по доработке чего-либо слышу впервые. Впрочем, я не специалист в истории конструкций самолетов и могу многого не знать.

#2282 23.08.2018 07:48:58

Евгений
Контр-адмиралъ
k-admiral
stasik3
Россия Cuirasse d eskadre Бородино

Мирослав Эдуардович, добрый день!

Есть ли данные о погоде в ночь торпедирования Густлова? Интересует ветер, его направление, данные по волнению. Заранее Спасибо!

С уважением, Поломошнов Евгений

Отредактированно Евгений (23.08.2018 07:49:30)

Стреляйте, до последней минуты стреляйте и может быть последний выстрел сделает вас победителем

#2283 23.08.2018 13:13:50

Botik Petra Velikogo
Адмиралъ
admiral
anna3 stas3b

Евгений написал:

Интересует ветер, его направление, данные по волнению. Заранее Спасибо!

В сборнике документов по Маринеско все это есть, а сборник есть в интернете.
https://www.litmir.me/br/?b=256640&p=1

#2284 23.08.2018 15:16:22

Евгений
Контр-адмиралъ
k-admiral
stasik3
Россия Cuirasse d eskadre Бородино

Большое спасибо!

Стреляйте, до последней минуты стреляйте и может быть последний выстрел сделает вас победителем

#2285 30.08.2018 16:44:16

lupodimare89
Участник форума

Hello! Hope you all spent a nice summer ^^

Thank you for the past replies, and here a next batch of unclear-dark episodes of mine-warfare in Black Sea:

6 June 1943

19,20  2 Danube towing barges had sunk due internal explosion near Isacza. 2 more were damaged.
Investigation gave clear prove of sabotage.

Other War diary:

Romanian suspect magnetic mines

I have not exactly located "Isacza", it is possible some local partisan sabotage?

15 June 1943
This is the big and famous case of loss of MFP F-121 (often in past connected with field from submarine K-23).
KTB gave very specific details of the incident: 44 ° 47'N, 35 ° 12'O  mine impact;  44 ° 47'N, 34 ° 57'O  capsized, 44 ° 47'N, 34 ° 57'O   sinking
Additionally there is a specific detail of the alleged mine:

According to report of commander of F-217. Several “drifting canisters with rods on top were sighted  in the bright moonlight. As they might be drifting mine (type of periscope mines)”: minesweeping mission ordered (3 motor minesweepers and 2 RA). However on following day say no mines were swept. They had “oropesa gear with 15 meter pendant”

This description could help identify the type of mines?

Also, according to the site of Black Sea wreck, the possible wreck is located at 44 ° 50'N 35 ° 19'E  (somewhat different from the reported sinking place).

16 June 1943
KTB say "lighter n°1353" struck a mine north of cape Sjuk
Other description say it was towed, sunk in western part of northern outlet of the Strait of Kerch
What could have been/caused the loss? Air-dropped mines?

Отредактированно lupodimare89 (30.08.2018 16:47:27)

#2286 01.09.2018 18:14:47

Botik Petra Velikogo
Адмиралъ
admiral
anna3 stas3b

I have a question in return: do you know names of COs of the italian CB submarines, which acted in 1943? I know only one, who torpedoed the soviet Sch-203.

#2287 01.09.2018 18:48:45

алексей75
Участник форума

Мирослав Эдуардович.в 1941 авиация флота в Прибалтике бомбила танковые колонны,применялись при вылетах бомбы АО-2,5 и капсулы АЖ ? Наносились удары именно по танкам или тыловым колоннам снабжения ,тягачам артиллерии, грузовикам мотопехоты?

#2288 02.09.2018 12:32:50

lupodimare89
Участник форума

I have a question in return: do you know names of COs of the italian CB submarines, which acted in 1943? I know only one, who torpedoed the soviet Sch-203.

Yes! There is an article (official source of the Marina Italiana) that contain these information:
http://www.marina.difesa.it/conosciamoc … aliani.pdf
At Page 26, it say that at 8 September 1943 (day of the Armistice) the situation was:
Units at Sevastopol:
Commander of I Squadriglia CB: cap. freg. Alberto Torri 
Commander of CB-2: sottoten. vasc. Arrigo Barbi
Commander of CB-3: sottoten. vasc. Matteo Nardon
Commander of CB-6: sottoten. vasc. Alberto Farolfi
Medical officer of the base: tenente medico Amerigo Antonelli

Units at Yalta:
Local command of comandante Torri  and  capitano del Genio Navale   Luigi Navarra
Commander of CB-1: guardiamarina Giovanni Re
Commander of CB-4: sottoten. vasc. Armando Sibille   (the one who sunk ShCh-203)

The article also propose the claim of CB-1 (commander Giovanni Re) of victory close the Armistice day: either a "soviet submarine" or a "freighter". I read the German KTB and the actual claim was a mysterious "barge with frogmen", and both the KTB and this article speak about the damage suffered by the same CB-1 likely by early detonation of torpedo just launched. I think to recall that either you or igor told me it was possibly submarine A-2: so maybe CB-1 attacked A-2 suffering own damage for early torpedo detonation. It is my personal opinion, but I think the commander and crew deliberately claimed to have somewhat hit an important target (a "special operation" barge with frogmen) to cover-up the damage and also to make a good impression with Germans considering the Armistice just occurred, and Germans were likely diffident of their loyalty.

The article describe also all the transfering of the different CB units, and also state that three commanders (Farolfi, Sibille e Dell’Azzara) were explicitely loyal to the Fascist "Italian Social Republic". The text also provide extra info and data and men of the subsequent plans off operations however it say:

* there were plans for additional CB from Italy, but none was delivered
* Only CB-3 (or possibly CB-3 and CB-6) were somewhat operative by the time of the final Soviet offensive and based at Sulina
(for reasons i will say below, i believe it was only CB-3)
* During the Sovie bombing of 20 August, two vessels suffered damages (I believe CB-4 and CB-6), and 1 man was killed.
* The only survived operative vessel (CB-3) attempted offensive operation on 24 August and (with different crew: Gabriele Battistini, capo di 1ª classe Vittorio Varca, sottocapo Nicola Bari) on 25 August but without making effective launch of torpedoes. CB-3 was then scuttled on sea at hour 17 and the three crewmembers sailed to the shore swimming and were recovered by a column on hour 19.

The article also say:

Secondo fonti romene, riprese recentemente anche da qualche autore italiano, almeno un sommergibile CB sarebbe giunto per ferrovia a Sulina, agli inizi del 1944. Questo potrebbe spiegare l’insistenza con cui i romeni sostengono che ad agosto i sommergibili impiegati fossero due, e porrebbe anche il dubbio evidenziato nella nota successiva.

Basically, Romanian sources reported by some Italian sources report of a possible CB indeed transferred on 1943: and this could be the cause of the doubts over CB-3 versus CB-3 and CB-6 operative before the 20-August Raid. Personally given there is no proved fact i am thinking it is still a rumor.
The status of the submarine was this:

CB 1: a terra con i motori, il periscopio e la bombola dell’aria smontati. Lo scafo era fortemente arrugginito; 
CB 2: a terra nelle stesse condizioni del precedente con, in più, le batterie accumulatori smontate; 
CB 3: in mare nella Darsena petroli; 
CB 4: in mare nella Darsena petroli, inclinato sul bordo di sinistra di circa 10°, con due siluri nei tubi di lancio poco arrugginiti; 
CB 6: in mare nella Darsena petroli; siluri nei tubi un poco arrugginiti.

CB-3 in ready condition, CB-4 and CB-6 some rust in torpedo tubes.

Also it is reported that commander Battistini stated that the scuttled submarine was CB-6. And the article remains uncertain if the scuttled one was CB-3 or CB-6.
Battistini received a bronze award from the Italian Social Republic (I guess for scuttle the vessel and prevent seizure).
I tends to believe the German KTB that stated clearly CB-4 and CB-6 were damaged during the Air Raid and Battistini (or the Italian Social Republic record) somewhat mixed the two. The German KTB also stated that on 22 August:

CB-3 can’t sail in operation against enemy due damage in oil pressure lead. Move from Sulina to Constanta for repairs.

Evidently, despite the problem CB-3 attempted the offensive patrols regardless or maybe they fixed it quickly.

At Page 68, another couple of officers who served in Black Sea are reported to operate in Adriatic in 1945, including Battistini

#2289 07.09.2018 12:36:18

Botik Petra Velikogo
Адмиралъ
admiral
anna3 stas3b

Thank you very much. This is very interesting for me. I'll write my comments and answer on your questions later.

#2290 11.09.2018 21:05:12

алексей75
Участник форума

Мирослав Эдуардович,как Вы оцениваете статью" Советская подлодка К-21 стоила всего британского флота"
Владимира Заборского в НВО ?

#2291 11.09.2018 21:11:37

Botik Petra Velikogo
Адмиралъ
admiral
anna3 stas3b

Я ее не читал, но судя по названию, ничего хорошего.

#2292 12.09.2018 11:27:08

lupodimare89
Участник форума

Oh! Also I got recently another update for the Italian actions in Black Sea:

An italian user/researcher (not me), made a lenghty post-analysis on March 2018 over the Molotov attack by MAS
(in the end he back the Italian claim versus the German plane).
It is wrote in Italian, but i think it can be quite easy to google-translate it
http://forum.12oclockhigh.net/archive/i … 47296.html

#2293 29.09.2018 17:29:27

maslopoop
Капитанъ I ранга
k1r
подводная лодка Щ-407

Мирослав Эдуардович, добрый день!

Нашел на Каталоге фото

https://d.radikal.ru/d11/1809/88/24937e41100f.jpg

Военком БПЛ КБФ, бригадный комиссар Красников Семён Алексеевич и ... Кронштадт, июнь-октябрь 1942 года.
Судя по пустому столику вручение наград исключается. Друг подсказал, что похоже на минуту молчания.
А в реале проводились какие-то траурные церемонии после гибели/?окончания срока автономности? лодки? Или такого вообще не было?

Я из того поколения, когда подарок не надо было упаковывать в красивый пакет, так как сам красивый пакет был нехилым подарком

#2294 03.10.2018 20:30:12

Botik Petra Velikogo
Адмиралъ
admiral
anna3 stas3b

maslopoop написал:

А в реале проводились какие-то траурные церемонии после гибели/?окончания срока автономности? лодки? Или такого вообще не было?

Затрудняюсь дать точный ответ, но по логике вещей такого быть не должно. Во-первых, гибель ПЛ это засекреченный факт даже для своего л/с и широкой огласке потери никогда не придавались. Во-вторых, это удар по политико-моральному состоянию тех, кто готовился в поход, и вряд ли такие акции приветствовались бы политотделом.

#2295 03.10.2018 20:44:45

Анатолий
Контръ-Адмиралъ
k-admiral
Украина Украина

Botik Petra Velikogo написал:

Во-первых, гибель ПЛ это засекреченный факт даже для своего л/с и широкой огласке потери никогда не придавались

незнаю к месту или нет..давно это было рассказывал кап раз..когда был взрослым ребенком..скрыть гибель ПЛ..в местах базирование было невозможно..в частности в одной из баз ПЛ..на Кавказе...в 1942-43г..в городке где жили семьи подводводников..то и дело раздавались крики и плачь среди семей невернувшихся подводников..все знали кто и когда должен вернутся.
/не говоря уже за самих подводников./
скрыть это было невозможно.

Дорогу осилит идущий

В Библии есть прекрасные слова - "Не спорь о деле, для тебя ненужном".

#2296 03.10.2018 21:01:11

Botik Petra Velikogo
Адмиралъ
admiral
anna3 stas3b

Анатолий написал:

скрыть это было невозможно

Есть разница между тем, о чем все знают по "солдатской почте" и тем, о чем объявляется официально. Здесь вопрос был именно о втором.

#2297 07.10.2018 13:32:37

Botik Petra Velikogo
Адмиралъ
admiral
anna3 stas3b

lupodimare89 написал:

I have not exactly located "Isacza", it is possible some local partisan sabotage?

The modern name - Isaccea, placed some miles to the west of Nulcea on Danube River. No partisan movement in this Romanian region on that time.

lupodimare89 написал:

This description could help identify the type of mines?

No.

lupodimare89 написал:

Also, according to the site of Black Sea wreck, the possible wreck is located at 44 ° 50'N 35 ° 19'E  (somewhat different from the reported sinking place).

I have no comments to this.

lupodimare89 написал:

16 June 1943
KTB say "lighter n°1353" struck a mine north of cape Sjuk
Other description say it was towed, sunk in western part of northern outlet of the Strait of Kerch
What could have been/caused the loss? Air-dropped mines?

The lighter sunk in 45.33 N/36.19 E. Probably she was a victim of an A-I-IV british air-laid mine, which was laid by MO-cutter No.0165 on July 29, 1942.

#2298 07.10.2018 13:43:44

Botik Petra Velikogo
Адмиралъ
admiral
anna3 stas3b

lupodimare89 написал:

I think to recall that either you or igor told me it was possibly submarine A-2: so maybe CB-1 attacked A-2 suffering own damage for early torpedo detonation. It is my personal opinion, but I think the commander and crew deliberately claimed to have somewhat hit an important target (a "special operation" barge with frogmen) to cover-up the damage and also to make a good impression with Germans considering the Armistice just occurred, and Germans were likely diffident of their loyalty.

No soviet subs in the area and no observation of somewhat like this descreption. I think CD-1 attacked somewhat fishing (German-controled) vessel.

lupodimare89 написал:

An italian user/researcher (not me), made a lenghty post-analysis on March 2018 over the Molotov attack by MAS
(in the end he back the Italian claim versus the German plane).
It is wrote in Italian, but i think it can be quite easy to google-translate it
http://forum.12oclockhigh.net/archive/i … 47296.html

Unfortunately, I have no time for translation and reading of so big text. Could you shortly describe his opinion?
Thank you in advance.

#2299 09.10.2018 12:29:04

lupodimare89
Участник форума

Greetings and thanks again for your replies!
It is a bit technical and the first time i read it it was just a headache xD

1) Moon appeared at 23.15, illuminating horizon at east
2) MAS-573 observe enemy ships at 01:15 (she was 10 miles from coast).
3) 2 Torpedoes launched at 1.200 metres of distance
4) Soviet reported at 00:53 a surface craft attacking "on the left" of the cruiser. The time-span of 22 minutes is evaluated as important.
5) At the time of the attack there were (from 22:45) torpedo bombers, they received signal of soviet ships at 23:51, but there is no documentation of the attack
6) According Soviet commander, one torpedo-bomber approached at 01:19, ship moved to right and torpedo misse, after 5 minutes two torpedo bombers attacked from both sides. Torpedo hit at 01.27 and at the same time the He-111 4./KG.26 (or 7./KG.26) shot down.
((PERSONAL NOTE: it is unclear from the text if the plane attacked on right or on left, hit reported on the right side)
7) Apparently there is some mismatch with a pilot version (lt Rudi Schmidt 6./KG.26) claiming the air attack occurred on the morning by ten He-111. Stating it was the first and only attack on the ships.
((PERSONAL NOTE: While this statement is took as confirmed thing by the italian author still doesn't explain the plane shot down (( He.111-H6 (1T+JH) pilot Hans-Georg Bacheim)), and if i recall correctly it is likely he committed a solo-attack (with Soviet commander overestimating the number of airplanes).
8) MAS-568 has contact with Soviet ships at 00:15. Can't exactly identify ship because was "on the wrong side toward the moon (aka: east?). The text state the MOLOTOV was fighting claims (so it self-coontradict the point 7)). However the same line state that MAS-573 observed MOLOTOV at "01:18" (mismatch of timezone?) and according the "discordant russian report" MOLOV opened fire on MAS-573 at 01:30 with light weapons.
9) MAS-568 attacked with 2 torpedoes at the BOW of the cruiser and reported hit at 01:30
10) The article state that only after the torpedo attack from MAS-568 were observed "flames and explosions" on MOLOTOV (also by MAS-573) so for this reason "Could not be by torpedo attack)  ((PERSONALLY i find this claim quite debatable)), nor could have been connected with the aircraft shot-down because it occurred 3 minutes earlier (01:27) before the MAS-568. But the same article state the Soviet time can be uncorrect compared with the Italian because "13 minutes of time difference between observing MAS-568 from MOLOTOV) . (PERSONAL NOTE: In the text it is not exactly clear before when MOLOTOV observed MAS-568)
11) The article stress the difference between an explosion of airplane and a cruiser. Stating that if the torpedo hit occurred earlier, it would have been "surely observed by the MAS" ((PERSONAL NOTE: considering they claimed to have sunk a cruiser and damaged by depth charges a destroyer, i have some doubts over what the MAS can claim or can't claim!))
12) The article give confirmation that comandante Legnani was lightly wounded on cheek.
13) The article also report the presence of planes attacking MAS-568 with illuminating bengala but also state this is unclear and would make little sense for Soviet planes to illuminate the area

14) In short the article sum-up and say that ACCORDING SOVIET the Attack of torpedo-bombers and MAS-568 occurred at the same time, and that German Planes attacked MAS-568 ((PERSONAL NOTE: never seen this as a confirmed event!). And that "the only real attack was unsuccessful, on morning by 6./KG.26", then author believe MAS-568 hit MOLOTOV.
((PERSONAL NOTE: All this chain of events are quite thrown together))

15) Author stress that MOLOTOV was attacked from the plane on the "Left side" and the torpedo was avoided. While the hit was on "right side" (on the side of MAS-568). I am not exactly sure, but i THINK the author associate this single torpedo bomber attack with the He.111-H6 (1T+JH)(pilot Hans-Georg Bacheim) shot down.
((NOTE: I have to stress that the MAS claimed neatly to have attacked from the bow (prua_prora), while the torpedo hit was on the stern! (poppa)) This detail is left uncommented by the author)

-----

As personal note, the article is wrote in the usual Italian-militaristic style, at some point calling the Soviet ships, the "Reds" (fascist-era style).

Отредактированно lupodimare89 (09.10.2018 12:32:02)

#2300 09.10.2018 20:35:32

Botik Petra Velikogo
Адмиралъ
admiral
anna3 stas3b

Very interesting, thank you very much.
But I'm afraid that this article didn't bring us a final version and evidences.

Страниц: 1 … 90 91 92 93 94 … 118

Board footer