Гайдукъ
   [Подробнее...]

Страниц: 1

#1 08.09.2021 21:34:07

lupodimare89
Участник форума

Одесса (1917-18)

Greetings, sorry my english.

I was interested to read more about the naval aspect of the fighting occurred in Odessa between the Soviet side and the Ukrainian nationalists between December 1917 and January 1918: in particular i read that battleship "Rotislav", "Sinop" and aux.cruiser "Almaz" all sailed to Odessa to take control of it.
At the same time, the armored cruiser "Pamiat’ Merkuriya" and torpedo boat "Zavidnyy" still retained Ukrainian flag, while staying in harbor.

From what i read, it seems both ships opposed no resistance and after a vote of crew they lifted red flags.

There are some more detailed description of events? Ukrainian officers tried to oppose the change of flag? What happened onboard the Soviet ships? (as if they claimed capture of Ukrainians or not) and what happened of the crew of the ships?

#2 09.09.2021 00:48:08

Анатолий
Контръ-Адмиралъ
k-admiral
Украина Украина

Re: Одесса (1917-18)

There are some more detailed description of events? Ukrainian officers tried to oppose the change of flag? What happened onboard the Soviet ships? (as if they claimed capture of Ukrainians or not) and what happened of the crew of the ships?
Но читать по Русски Вы можете ?
ситуацию в 1917-18-19...была весьма сложной и постоянно менялась.
Окончилось все победой Красной армии.
в нашей Випидеии,материалов на эту тему очень много.

Дорогу осилит идущий

В Библии есть прекрасные слова - "Не спорь о деле, для тебя ненужном".

#3 09.09.2021 11:31:47

lupodimare89
Участник форума

I can read but only digital text files (not paperbook).

Oh i know it was a quite complex situation, and i have read some interesting pages.
Actually this specific operation is not descriped in Russian wiki but on the Ukrainian wiki:

https://uk.wikipedia.org/wiki/Бої_за_Одесу_(січень_1918)
The page doesn't actually speak much of the actual entrance of the battleships in the harbor  and what occurred on the Ukrainian ships

#4 09.09.2021 13:34:31

Анатолий
Контръ-Адмиралъ
k-admiral
Украина Украина

Все материалы по интересующей Вас теме,ищите только на Русском языке!
Пробуйте разные варианты...в каждой статье есть свои зерна.

Дорогу осилит идущий

В Библии есть прекрасные слова - "Не спорь о деле, для тебя ненужном".

Страниц: 1

Board footer